I asked the kids this week. What couldn’t you live without on holiday? Here’s what they picked. I love to see the difference in the kids, between what’s most important to them right now.
This last one makes me laugh. She had to include sweets!
1. Molly the Monkey. Cause I can dress her up and she’s cuddly.
2. My new headphones. Mummy got these for me so i can sing along to music in the car.
3. Nail Varnish. I like it when my mum gets to paint my nails.
4. Playdoh. I got this for my birthday. It was my birthday on holiday!
5. Sweeties. Because they are yummy!
6. My Owl lunch box. I just got this for my birthday. I opened my presents on holiday. It’s fun to play with.
7. My Blanket. I’ve had this since I was a baby.
Photography and Styling by Tracey Chalk. Post production on images by Louise Freeland.
If you missed the others (below) all this week. Start from the beginning of the ‘My Stuff Series’ here.
See you next week! Au revoir x