In case you hadn’t realised from my instagram, we’re on holiday with like 100 kids, well 6 to be precise. So I asked the kids this week. What couldn’t you live without on holiday?
Here’s what they picked. I love to see the difference in the kids, between what’s most important to them right now.
I’ll post one every day this week.
Sebastian – age 4
1. Lego – My mum put some of my lego in a lunch box so that we could bring some with us on holiday. I still play with it nearly everyday.
2. Monkey Baseball Cap – it’s really sunny here and it’s a gorilla one.
3. Nutella. (pronounced by Seb as Peanutella. Cute) I love chocolate spread.
4. Raphael (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle) Did you know he has real swords?
5. My lego Chima! He has wings too.
6. Sunglasses because they’re cool.
Photos and Styling by Tracey Chalk. Post production on images by Louise Freeland.